Animation brings game characters, visual effects, and entire virtual worlds to life, which then impresses with their splendor. However, most often it is taken for granted by gamers, and few think about what kind of work is behind the visualization of a particular movement.
The main stages of development in the game making:
- Briefing. Project vision formation – the better we understand the project idea and task, the better we do our job.
- Terms of Reference (TOR) – this is the basis of the future game or program.
- Development. Game or program development is not just programming. It is a creation of a complex system where many cogs are involved, and each cog affects dozens of others.
- Polishing and release. The release is publishing, now players and customers can download the game or app and enjoy
- Project support. After release, everything is just beginning – you understand whether the project’s goal has been achieved: how much money the game brings in, how often users make in-app purchases, etc. At this stage, the project may need tech support, updates, etc.
Games animation inc is used in the creation of most major games. It allows you to create realistic models, taking into account all the nuances, textures, and even facial expressions of the characters. Unlike 2D graphics, three-dimensional space has three dimensions: height, width, and depth. That is, objects also have a volume.
Items that improve the user experience:
- Simplicity. Increases user loyalty and the number of downloads. A good game means clear rules, adequately working swipes, obvious icons, and intuitive controls. And nothing else!
- Quality graphics. A really good game – is the one that you want to look at. Bright, realistic graphics tell the story and create the right mood – from the moment you press the very first button.
- Fast loading. Users expect any mobile app to open in 4 seconds. If you’re interested in increasing conversions, take note of this benchmark.
- Good sound. Sound is important in any mobile game – throw a stone at anyone who says otherwise. Quality sound creates atmosphere and signals what is happening at each stage of the passage.
- A captivating story. A game that will not make you bored, with which you lose track of time – for the sake of this, users are willing to return again and again. Cling, engage, motivate – and you’ll be happy!
- Support. The ability to ask for help really boosts the user experience. And it also helps to track bugs and atypical user behavior.
How Animation is Created
The process of creating a three-dimensional animation is complicated and time-consuming. As a rule, it is engaged in a whole team of specialists, each performing their individual tasks: designers, riggers, animators, screenwriters, etc. In-game character for the gamer, it’s more than just an object. This is a real virtual identity with which he identifies himself and with which he expresses himself. That’s why the sale of various skins and color schemes is so popular in online games.